Chorus and Comprimario Roles
Auditions for the 2017-2018 season will be held in September. Please call the opera office to arrange a time: 701-239-4558.
- Audition Requirements: 1 classical piece (It does not need to be memorized.)
- Pianist is provided.
Gate City Bank Young Artist Program
Deadline for YOUNG ARTIST APPLICATIONS - September 30, 2017
1. Materials Required for application include (see Yaptracker for additional information, including audition requirements) :
- $35 non-refundable application fee
- Completed application form
- Current resume & biography
- One High resolution headshot clearly marked with your name
2. Live Finalist Auditions:
Live auditions will take place in New York, NY USA in October 2017 (dates TBA). Applicants chosen for finalist auditions in New York will be notified via YAP Tracker.
Vocal Finalist Audition Requirements:
- If you are chosen for a live audition you are required to bring 4 arias in different languages, at least one in English.
- We will have a pianist provided, but you may bring your own.
- Although there is no age limit, in general artists chosen will be between the ages of 23-35.