Chorus and Comprimario Roles
Auditions for the 2018-19 season will be held in early September. Please call the opera office to arrange a time: 701-239-4558.
- Audition Requirements: 1 classical piece (It does not need to be memorized.)
- Pianist is provided.
Gate City Bank Young Artist Program
Deadline for YOUNG ARTIST APPLICATIONS - September 30, 2018
1. Materials Required for application include (see Yaptracker for additional information, including audition requirements) :
- $35 non-refundable application fee
- Completed application form
- Current resume & biography
- One High resolution headshot clearly marked with your name
2. Live Finalist Auditions:
Live auditions will take place in New York, NY USA in mid-November 2018 (dates TBA). Applicants chosen for finalist auditions in New York will be notified via YAP Tracker.
Vocal Finalist Audition Requirements:
- If you are chosen for a live audition you are required to bring 4 arias in different languages, at least one in English.
- We will have a pianist provided, but you may bring your own.
- Although there is no age limit, in general artists chosen will be between the ages of 23-35.