FARGO-MOORHEAD OPERA'S WINTER FUNDRAISER.
This event is held annually in December on the first Saturday of the month and showcases local artists, offers a chef-inspired, multi-course dinner paired with the perfect wines, an outstanding silent auction and much more! Dance the night away with live music and enjoy a special performance by Fargo-Moorhead Opera artists and instrumentalists.
EVERY TICKET IS ELIGIBLE TO WIN ONE OF SEVERAL DOOR PRIZES VALUED BETWEEN $50-$500!
The evening also offers:
- A SPIRIT & WINE WALL - with over 100 bottles of fine wines & a variety of spirits such as bourbon, vodka, gin, etc.
- 3rd annual LIMITED EDITION ORNAMENT created for FM Opera by artist Jon Offutt
- GLITTER GALA PHOTO BOOTH
- PERFORMANCES by FM Opera favorites Lucy Thrasher & Mariane Lemieux-Wottrich
- Live music with the RUSSELL PETERSON JAZZ COMBO
- A SILENT AUCTION featuring works by Jay Pfeifer, Eric Johnson, David Boggs, Steve Revland, Brad Bachmeier & a specially commissioned work for this event by Steven Knudson; you will also find vacation packages to exotic locals like Costa Rica as well as season tickets to various local events PLUS many more items
SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Secure your table by November 20th and receive a $100 discount ($700 for a table of 8). After 11/20 - $800.
Single tickets - $100 each ($65 per ticket is tax deductible)
Call the FM Opera office for more details at 701-239-4558